We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented sales professional to join our sales team. The applicant must have prior experience in contract furniture or equipment sales to the hospitality or foodservice industries. Sales associate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing current accounts;
- Responding to RFPs;
- Prospecting and building relationships with new clients;
- Collecting and communicating to senior management market feedback about competition, customer issues, and trends;
- Performing other duties as required to accomplish the Company’s sales objectives;
- Some travel may be required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Proven prospecting and client relationship skills;
- Recent track record of sales success;
- Must have prior experience in contract furniture or equipment sales to the hospitality or foodservice industries;
- Must have a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Must be a team player;
- Proficient (intermediate level or above) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications;
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
About Florida Seating
Florida Seating is a leading supplier of commercial furniture to the restaurant, hospitality, and design industries. The Company has successfully operated for over 18 years, and has built an impeccable reputation and an impressive infrastructure to support clients of all sizes, from single operators to large nationwide multi-unit chains.